We are currently hiring a Events Sales Manager and Bartenders. See below for job descriptions and how to apply!
The Studio + Lounge at the Artmore Hotel in Midtown Atlanta is looking for a few fresh, energetic bartenders.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- minimum 6 months experience making drinks in a bar environment
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation and service of various alcoholic beverages.
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings, service-ware and menu items.
- Ability to read, sufficient to understand menus and special promotions, speak and write the English language to communicate with the guest, and take orders.
- Ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of menu items.
- Ability to transport large awkward trays weighing up to 30 lbs. through a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout shift.
- Ability to operate beverage equipment such as a blender.
- Ability to operate a keyboard and learn point-of-sale procedures to pre-check, order and close out a check.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Event Sales Manager
The Artmore Hotel is looking for a full time events sales manager to grow banquet business at the most beloved hotel in Atlanta. We are looking for someone that can drive business immediately to the hotel. Let us know if you are that candidate!
- Strong sales acumen
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management
- Catering background
- Proven catering sales ability
- Computer literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Disposition befitting a professional in the hospitality industry
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required
To apply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org