The Artmore Hotel prides itself with a staff that is committed to excellence. With our new “Meet Me” series, we want to shed a spotlight on the people who make sure our guest have top notch service. Justin Guyston is fairly new to the Artmore, having just rounded out his second month. A native of Chicago, Justin came to Atlanta to get closer to his father and attend Morehouse college to pursue a degree in kinesiology. Here at the Hotel, Justin enjoys interacting with all of the different guest and networking. One of his favorite moments here was when he got to meet one of his childhood heroes DJ Jazzy Jeff. Growing up around music and being raised in a family of DJ’s he considered it an honor to be invited to backstage with Jazzy Jeff after one of his concerts. Moving to Atlanta has afforded Justin with may new and exciting opportunities. He loves the diverse atmosphere here and the fact that this city is still a growing market. Just knows that Atlanta is a great place to be (and he also loves the affordable housing!) When Justin isn’t at the Artmore, he can usually be found Dj-ing, playing either basketball or football, or thrifting for clothes and shoes. Like our rooms, everyone that works at the Artmore is unique and the best that Atlanta has to offer. Call us at (404) 876-6100 to book your room today.
Meet Justin Guyston Valet
- Hope to see you this Friday at Artmore for “Sips & Sounds” (6pm to 9pm). TriggerMan Band will be there sharing their smooth mix of Jazz and R&B. #ArtmoreHotel #Atlanta #AtlantaEvents #jazz #band #randb #music #fun #drinks
- Ready, set, chill!
- Ready Set….. GO!
- For those times when you could use more art
- Court’s bachelorette party
- Made it to our second destination #ashleyryantravels
- Amazing Facade Photo of the Artmore☺️
- Happy New Year!
- Congrats Jeff & Julie on your Midtown ATL wedding!