The Artmore Hotel prides itself with a staff that is committed to excellence. With our new “Meet Me” series, we want to shed a spotlight on the people who make sure our guest have top notch service. Justin Guyston is fairly new to the Artmore, having just rounded out his second month. A native of Chicago, Justin came to Atlanta to get closer to his father and attend Morehouse college to pursue a degree in kinesiology. Here at the Hotel, Justin enjoys interacting with all of the different guest and networking. One of his favorite moments here was when he got to meet one of his childhood heroes DJ Jazzy Jeff. Growing up around music and being raised in a family of DJ’s he considered it an honor to be invited to backstage with Jazzy Jeff after one of his concerts. Moving to Atlanta has afforded Justin with may new and exciting opportunities. He loves the diverse atmosphere here and the fact that this city is still a growing market. Just knows that Atlanta is a great place to be (and he also loves the affordable housing!) When Justin isn’t at the Artmore, he can usually be found Dj-ing, playing either basketball or football, or thrifting for clothes and shoes. Like our rooms, everyone that works at the Artmore is unique and the best that Atlanta has to offer. Call us at (404) 876-6100 to book your room today.
Meet Justin Guyston Valet
- Artmore Life: Featured Photos from Our Guests
- Artmore Celebrates Bastille Day All Week Long with French Libations and Cuisine Tastings
- Hello Monday! #MondayMotivation #Artmore #quote #positivity
- We’re so excited to be one of the sponsors of Sunset Sessions at @parktavern! Stop by @piedmontpark and check us out on Sunday. Music begins at 7:30 pm. #ArtmoreLife #ParkTavern #AtlantaEvents #ATL #PiedmontPark #fun #music
- This looks like it’s going to be so cool. 🎨🎨#Repost @highmuseumofart #ARTmore #art #museum #exhibit #ArtmoreLife ・・・ “Sprawl! Drawing Outside the Lines” opens on July 18! Here’s a quick look at the exhibition wall mural done by @paperfrank last week!
- Thanks to @allison.j.allison (one of our amazing bartenders) we now have Tropicalia at the bar. It’s a delicious blend of tropical fruity hops and sweet malt. Haven’t tried one? Stop by after work and check it out! ・・・ #creaturecomforts #ArtmoreHotel #ArtmoreLife #beer #bar #enjoy #yum #instagood #happyhour
- It’s #WineWednesday everybody! Whoop, whoop! Stop by after work and enjoy our featured wines by the glass for just $7 per glass. #WineWednesday #WinedownWednesday #ArtmoreHotel #ArtmoreLife #happyhour #fun #wine 🍷🍷
- Have plans to attend this year’s @neighborawards Show? Book a stay at the Artmore to be close to the action. We’re less than 3 miles away from Phillips Arena! Neighborhood Awards Show Aug. 7th – 9th #NeighborhoodAwards #ArtmoreHotel #ArtmoreLife #AtlantaEvents #fun #ATL #travel #hotel #events
- Adorable kid’s birthday party setup in our Cocktail Garden via @theexecouturegroup. 🎂🎂 ・・・ Execouture Events offers full service Event Design and Production to include Weddings, Engagements, Grand Openings and more! Execouture Events hosted a Garden Tea Party at the Artmore Hotel in honor of the founder’s daughter, Ms.Sky Taylor’s 1st birthday..The event was truly magical! @pumssweets @sweetseats #ExecoutureEvents #iAmAnExecouture #ArtmoreHotel #SkysGardenTeaParty #Weddings #BabyShowers #GrandOpenings #Birthdays #Events #Exclusive
- Work in the hospitality industry? Join us tonight at our Studio Bar and Cocktail Garden for some great specials. Enjoy 2 for 1 mixed drinks, beer, and house wines. Your friends can enjoy the specials too! #happyhour #ArtmoreHotel #ArtmoreLife #cocktails #drinks #bar #fun #hospitality