This past week the executives at the Artmore had the unique opportunity of hosting a family brunch at the Shepherd Center. The Shepherd Center specializes in medical treatment, research and rehabilitation for people with spinal cord injuries, acquired brain injuries, multiple sclerosis, chronic pain and other neurological conditions. The brunch was for families of patients that are currently in rehab at the Center. What a spread we had for everyone! Fresh fruit, breakfast sandwiches, hashbrowns, and a sausage and egg casserole proved to be quite the comfort food. It was also nice to get the chance to sit and talk to the family members about what they are going through. Just the other day I was complaining about having to walk to the bus stop when these individuals would pay to be able to walk. Life always has a way to letting you put things in perspective. It is my hope that the Artmore will be able to participate in more events of this nature as they are truly rewarding.
Artmore Hotel supports Shepherd Center Atlanta
Filed Under: Midtown Atlanta Hotel
- A Courtyard Alpha Sig Semi-Formal Couple
- ATL Street Art
- A beautiful kick off to @jbellbu #HearMeRoar event!
- Si and Am together again!
- After a long day at the #nampc conference, chilling by the fire is a really good thing!!
- Bonsoir! Enjoying a beverage in the Cocktail Garden.
- 11th Thread’s Artmore Trunk show!
- The calm before the storm…
- One of our favorite masquerade party photos!
- Artmore Hotel Courtyard at night in late October