Something for the Kiddie’s since schools out: The Center for the Puppetry Arts performance of the True Story of the Three Little Pigs (now ‘til June 3rd). Make Sunday date night and enjoy Paul Warner’s LIVE performance Unplugged in the Park at Park Tavern on June 2nd (this is an Artmore Hotel sponsored event). Atlanta’s beloved Braves battle it out against the Pittsburgh Pirates from June 3rd-5th at Turner Field. Lynn Whitfield & Nephew Tommy takeover the Fox Theatre with the family friend musical entitled Rebirth from May 31st-June1st. On June 6th Tracy Morgan’s gonna make you laugh ‘til you cry with his comedic performance of “Excuse My French” at the Tabernacle. From 10-2pm on the 8th The Atlanta Botanical Garden’s exhibit “Endangered Species” is free with Garden Admission. June 16th Happy Father’s Day at Georgia World Congress Center let’s see if REAL MEN COOK! On the 22nd V103’s celebrates the 10 year anniversary for Car and Bike Show at the Georgia World Congress Center. From June 23rd-September 29th, “The Girl with the Pearl Earring” exhibit is happening at the High Museum of Art. We’ll wrap up the month of June Fashionably late on the 30th at Colony Square in Midtown at 11:00 as we watch the fashion of local designers hit the runway for The Fashion Event.
June Events 2013
May 31, 2013 By Sam Trotter
Filed Under: boutique hotel Tagged With: Artmore, Event, Georgia World Congress Center, midtown atlanta
- Artmore Life: Featured Photos from Our Guests
- Artmore Celebrates Bastille Day All Week Long with French Libations and Cuisine Tastings
- Hello Monday! #MondayMotivation #Artmore #quote #positivity
- We’re so excited to be one of the sponsors of Sunset Sessions at @parktavern! Stop by @piedmontpark and check us out on Sunday. Music begins at 7:30 pm. #ArtmoreLife #ParkTavern #AtlantaEvents #ATL #PiedmontPark #fun #music
- This looks like it’s going to be so cool. 🎨🎨#Repost @highmuseumofart #ARTmore #art #museum #exhibit #ArtmoreLife ・・・ “Sprawl! Drawing Outside the Lines” opens on July 18! Here’s a quick look at the exhibition wall mural done by @paperfrank last week!
- Thanks to @allison.j.allison (one of our amazing bartenders) we now have Tropicalia at the bar. It’s a delicious blend of tropical fruity hops and sweet malt. Haven’t tried one? Stop by after work and check it out! ・・・ #creaturecomforts #ArtmoreHotel #ArtmoreLife #beer #bar #enjoy #yum #instagood #happyhour
- It’s #WineWednesday everybody! Whoop, whoop! Stop by after work and enjoy our featured wines by the glass for just $7 per glass. #WineWednesday #WinedownWednesday #ArtmoreHotel #ArtmoreLife #happyhour #fun #wine 🍷🍷
- Have plans to attend this year’s @neighborawards Show? Book a stay at the Artmore to be close to the action. We’re less than 3 miles away from Phillips Arena! Neighborhood Awards Show Aug. 7th – 9th #NeighborhoodAwards #ArtmoreHotel #ArtmoreLife #AtlantaEvents #fun #ATL #travel #hotel #events
- Adorable kid’s birthday party setup in our Cocktail Garden via @theexecouturegroup. 🎂🎂 ・・・ Execouture Events offers full service Event Design and Production to include Weddings, Engagements, Grand Openings and more! Execouture Events hosted a Garden Tea Party at the Artmore Hotel in honor of the founder’s daughter, Ms.Sky Taylor’s 1st birthday..The event was truly magical! @pumssweets @sweetseats #ExecoutureEvents #iAmAnExecouture #ArtmoreHotel #SkysGardenTeaParty #Weddings #BabyShowers #GrandOpenings #Birthdays #Events #Exclusive
- Work in the hospitality industry? Join us tonight at our Studio Bar and Cocktail Garden for some great specials. Enjoy 2 for 1 mixed drinks, beer, and house wines. Your friends can enjoy the specials too! #happyhour #ArtmoreHotel #ArtmoreLife #cocktails #drinks #bar #fun #hospitality